In-Office Savings Club
Exceptional Dentistry’s in-office dental savings club allows your hard-earned money to go further and provides you with the peace of mind that comes with completing your needed dental treatment in Palmdale, California, for you and your family. Contact us at (661) 349-7725 to learn more and set up your appointment with our experienced dentist, Dr. James Powell.
- No maximum!
- No deductible!
- No wondering whether insurance will pay towards your treatment!
- No waiting period! You can start treatment today.
- No pre-authorizations ever required.
- Cosmetic dentistry is included!
- Coverage from the day you sign up, and the same renewal date every year!
Adult or Adolescent (14-17 years)
Child (through age 13)
|Periodic exam (1/year)||100%|
|Periodic exam — child (2/year)||100%|
|Limited exam for pain, etc. (1/year)||100%|
|New patient comprehensive exam (1/lifetime)||100%|
|Bitewings (1 set/year)||100%|
|Periapical (3/ year)||100%|
|Full-mouth series — panoramic (1/3 years)||100%|
|Child prophylaxis (2/year)||100%|
|Adult prophylaxis (2/year)||100%|
|Initial periodontal therapy (SRPs)||10%|
|COSMETIC AND RESTORATIVE|
|Dentures and partials||10%|
|Veneers and lab crowns||10%|
|CEREC crowns and onlays||10%|
Prepay with cash or check and receive an additional 5% off!
*Must remain a club member for the duration of treatment to retain discounted plan benefits.
**Must be seen at the recommend intervals in our office for preventive visits to qualify for our Brighten Teeth for Life Club.
STEPS TO SUCCESS
Schedule Your Visit
Come In and Relax
The “Fine Print”
This plan is ONLY honored at Exceptional Dentistry and cannot be used at any other office.
This is a dental discount plan and is NOT a dental insurance plan. It CANNOT be combined with any other dental/medical insurance, discount, offer/promotion, or dental plan.
Should there be dental treatment needed following any type of injury where a lawsuit or medical, auto, disability or workers’ compensation type insurance is involved, this discounted plan cannot be used.
- Cannot be used on past procedures or transferred.
- Does not cover treatment/services not included in the coverage list or for treatment that, in the sole opinion of the treatment dentist, lies outside the realm of their capability.
- Non-refundable. No refunds will be given if patient chooses not to utilize the plan.
- Subject to change.
- All payments are due AT TIME OF SERVICE to receive the discount. Any services received that are not paid for at the time of service will be billed at the regular fee.
- Financing may not be used for the annual investment.
- Annual investment does not roll over to the following year.